About Dr. Joe
Dr. Joe is the owner and clinic director of Leaside Sports Medicine. He is a Chiropractor, Rehabilitation Specialist, Medical Acupuncture Provider, Certified Active Release Techniques® Provider, and Certified Personal Trainer. He did his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto in Kinesiology and graduated
from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2002 with his Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Joe then completed a 3 year post-doctoral fellowship in Rehabilitation Sciences to help him become a leader in the field of sports and injury rehabilitation.
As a former volleyball player himself (U of T varsity team, Provincial Team and represented Canada as part of the U18 team), Dr. Joe has a special interest in sports and exercise injuries. He has treated numerous professional and Olympic athletes from all over the world and has worked with the Toronto Raptors Medical Team for several years at their pre-season camps doing injury and fitness assessments. He has been the medical director and/or team chiropractor for many international competitions (including FIVB and Canadian National Beach Volleyball Championships). A number of athletes from the NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, NFL and Canadian National Olympic Teams seek the specialized care of Dr. Joe. Dr. Joe and his team are excited to work closely with the Leaside Volleyball Club and help in injury prevention, improving performance and getting all injured athletes back on the court pain-free as quickly as possible.
What Leaside Sports Medicine can do for you!
1. Provide access to a great sports/rehabilitation specialist team in the neighbourhood.
2. Guarantee much shorter wait times to get an assessment and treatment (priority given to Leaside Volleyball athletes)
3. Provide exclusive access to his network meaning shorter wait times for xray, ultrasound, MRI, and orthopedic surgeon referrals.
4. A sport/rehabilation specialist who has played high level volleyball and really understands the biomechanics of the sport.
5. Specifically designed injury prevention and performance enhancement programs tailored for each athlete.
6. Access to a clinic that is highly regarded in Toronto as one that gets results quickly and efficiently.
7. Communicate directly with your coach to ensure everyone is on the same page with your injury and a faster recovery time.
8. Provide access to a sports medicine physician, sports chiropractors, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, and registered massage therapists.
Contact Leaside Sports Medicine today!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-368-6280 and visit their website at www.leasidesportsmedicine.com.